Sunday Evening, that time I run around the house trying to sort and tidy the bomb site that is my house and get the family sorted for the week ahead. It’s always manic, I inevitably get ratty and take it out on who ever is closest at the time, the wine gets poured, I give up and then the circus that is the week commences again. I know I am not alone in the franticness. It literally is Friday *blink* Monday… the weekends are never long enough. But it does mean it’s time for another peep into another successful mothers routine… I’ve called this one ‘how does she do it’?
This Sunday I am very excited to share an interview with the incredible Lena Terlutter. Effortlessly stylish, Lena is a successful influencer, stylist, author, model, and the proud owner of several shops in Cologne. At 34 years old, she has over 336k Instagram followers, has worked with incredible brands like Cartier and Chanel. She is mummy to the beautiful Luca and seriously cute Lola and is pregnant with her third due very soon! If you’re looking for stylish bump inspo you can’t go wrong following Lena! In fact you can’t go wrong following her full stop.
1. Do you plan your outfits in advance?
2. What is the average morning routine for you?
2. Do you have any quick makeup hacks that hide a sleepless night?
4. Do you manage to style your hair everyday or do you have a tip for making second/third/fourth day hair last?
5. Any sneaky ways to look better than you might be feeling?
6. Do you have to work a lot in the evenings too?
7. Do you have any tips for keeping the baby/kids entertained whilst you get ready?
8. Do you have any help with the kids in the morning from your husband or anyone else?